Nov 30, 2021
"I wanted to change the food we ate." is the sentiment that brought today's guest, my dear friend Carla Jans, to the work she's doing now with medicinal mushrooms and herbs.
She blends her background in Nutritional Science (specifically holistic culinary nutrition) with plant medicine, incorporating herbal remedies into daily life in fun and creative ways, and inspiring others (like you and I) along the way.
Carla has a WEALTH of knowledge, so pay attention to what she shares in our conversation here all about medicinal mushrooms!
- Carla's roots on a farm
influencing her connection with nature
- the emotional connection humans have to herbs
- the difference between medicinal and magic mushrooms
- The power of Nettles, essential oils and mushrooms for healing
- The top 5 mushrooms and their medicinal properties (chaga, reishi, lions mane, cordyceps and turkey tail)
- Carla's go-to coconut rice recipe
- Her current morning routine (it's just like mine!)
- The one thing she suggests for living more intentionally today
Resources + Connect with us:
Shop Medicinal Mushrooms
from FreshCap (the company Carla works with) + save 10% on your
https://bit.ly/3rsG5y3 *use code MARIE10 at checkout*
You can connect with Carla on Instagram:
Marie's KNOW YOUR FLOW (cyclical
*FREE* MORNING GRATITUDE GUIDED
*FREE* STRESS LESS MORNING JOURNAL PDF:
JOIN MARIE'S BWELL CLUB (ONLINE WELLNESS COMMUNITY):